Friday, December 28, 2012

Life Goes On


Yeah~ It's been a while i didn't blog anything *opss* LOL 
So i'm busy with my driving test recently and i passed it yesterday (27/12). woohoo!
You know what...cause my surname start with alphabet 'A' so...i'm always the 1st 1 to do anything -_- like the 1st 1 to do oral test in the class and now i found my name in the 2nd line on the list that's mean i'm the 2nd 1 to have the test @@ Although my name on the list was the 2nd 1 but when marking the attendance b4 having the test, the 1st person on the list does not appeared so i became the 1st 1 wtffffff -__- super nervous at that time. 
Cause i'm the 1st 1, my friend said everyone was looking at me when i'm doing the Naik Bukit 1 omfg LOL And at the 1st time, the car tyre does not reach the yellow line so i told the examiner that i want to retry and i let the car slide down. My friend said hor when the moment my car slide down hor everyone stood up to look leh my godness ≧﹏≦ but the good thing was...i do it successfully on the 2nd try, wow tat was close - - and then side parking and u-turn is ok! After that gonna wait my turn to do the last section of driving test...that is drive on road. I drove veli smoothly leh :P and ah Viva is nice to drive haha 
Now i just need to wait my P license hohoho.

Btw, i'm gonna start my part-time job on 1/1/2013 ;) I'm excited about my new life!!! Gogogo! Lastly开学快乐to all the students. :P Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment