Monday, March 4, 2013

CNY 2013 #ChuXi

Hey readers! I'm bck to blog about how i pass my ChuXi (Chinese New Year's Eve).  Chinese New Year's Eve is a day where Chinese families gather for their annual reunion dinner. This year my "shu shu" (which mean uncle from father's side) organized it at his house and invited all of us (my uncle's siblings, and their family of course lol)

My pale face in the morning of new year's eve - -

On the way to uncle's house at Penang! My hometown TT

Fooooooooooooood! (Okay i stole this pic from my cousin, Joyce :P) and she was very excited when saw all this food lol food lover ma

 eat eat eat


Okay so there is my cousin, Brenda who is holding the bowl and drinking the soup :P 
spot me? haha and ah behind there is my "gu gu" (which mean aunt) dunoe laugh at what...LOL

对面的女孩看过来~

Pity Magic...look at us eating from the balcony TT

Le 2 cousins, Brenda on the left, Joyce on the right.

Shandy is a must during CNY!


 My steam face, captured by le sis -,-'' and playing with the camera effect /.\


 Le sis, 1st time to appear at my blog :)


Y so concentrate?!


After eating and chi-chating at the hall, we all went to Brenda's room camwhore LOL U knw what? All girls like to take photo 1 ma or some... :P 
Beware! All random selca pic with le cousins below /.\ This is my blog i love to share what i want and what i like.You can choose whether coutinue reading or just leave TQ.  

With Brenda.

 With Joyce.


 selca-ing haha


instagram-ing i think o.o

i love this! 

okay, captured my le sis and she is playing with the camera effect again - -


 -.-'' what girls normally do


Brenda,checking photo tat we take. 
Me,selca-ing. 
Joyce, erm Joyce~ what r u doing?? what r u looking at?



Looking at our photo tat posted in instagram.

This is it! We are the Ang!洪家4千金!





Just simply love them very much!We all can fooling around like this during cny only cuz we all live at different place...ya. So everytime we meet, we must take photo together, doing silly things together, laugh together LOL

Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.

I think i will stop now. KTHXBAI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment